Photography & Filmmaking / Cinematography
We celebrate GO48 LIVE with passionate Photographers & Film makers Community in the world. The challenge is open to all to participate.
GO48 Live Challenge categories :
- Live! : Challenge Brief will be explained on 11 Dec 2020 at 11:30 GMT, Shoot and Make a Film, based on the brief & submit in 48 hours. You could think of an outstanding idea/story based on the brief given at the start of the challenge, shoot, edit and submit the final movie. The solutions could suit different age groups, literacy levels and geographies. Film in such a way that it is clearly noticeable and easily understood.
- PhotoGRAPHy : Challenge Brief was explained on 9 Dec 2020 at 11:30 GMT, click a photograph based on the brief & submit in 48 minutes.
Single Picture. Resolution is no limit, though higher the resolution, the better. Do submit both edited and unedited versions in case you edit the original. Do mention the name of your device/ camera in the file name as mentioned at the bottom.
The judgement rubrics would be
a) Storytelling 40% b) Topicality 40% c) Technical 20%
You shall submit the Picture (compose the Logos on your picture) and upload it in your googledrive and share the same with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to also upload the same on your instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube (in case of videos), pinterest and other handles and tag us as well as tag your college and mentor (if any).
We would happily add one mark for this in case of a tie.
Youtube channel at https://bit.ly/2KL8rk1
Instagram at https://bit.ly/39ghkvW
Facebook at https://bit.ly/3fBTf43
The best works shall be uploaded later by the organizers on the above instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube, pinterest handles and tagged back (in case it was tagged by you).
The Winner of all individual 48 minute (not in 48 hour) events would be awarded a 640P Huion pentablet Prize (alternate in case of unavailability) besides a certificate. Participation Certificates would be given to all Participants who submit in time.
GO48 Time codes : Participants to adhere to the timeline for submissions i.e. 48 minutes & 48 hours respectively.
You need to submit the final film in one of the common movie formats.
In addition, you must include a write-up of around 100- 300 words explaining the final solution as well as the design process followed.
Additional, Brief will be announced in 10 minutes before 11:30 GMT and 30 minutes will be allowed in case you are late after 48 hours.
Size & Format:
Photography File Type : JPEG & PNG.
Movie Video Ratio : 16:9
Movie File type: anyone format of movie file out of MOV/MP4/AVI & PDF format for explanation.
Register for exciting opportunities for discovering and polishing your skills and be a global winner
To all students, fresh graduates, and young designers, registration will help us connect with you with regard to sending you updates about Go48 challenge and also so that you can clarify your doubts if any and to guide you at different stages of the challenge.
To faculty members/design mentors, we request that you inform, motivate and guide your students to participate and give their best of their abilities.
Accordingly, we also urge the entire design fraternity such as faculty members, professionals, students, fresh graduates, and young designers to go ahead and register so that you get updates and acknowledgements.
Let us build connections and form the creative networks for future endeavours.
Go48 Challenge is open to all, students, graduates, and young designers from around the world. You may work as individuals or work as collaborative groups. You are encouraged to follow a design process in solving the problem, as well as seek guidance from faculty members and professionals.
Go48 Challenge is an online competition. It is open to participants from around the world.
- Fill the Online Registration Form Read all details and Register at www.bit.ly/GO482020
- Select one or more Competition Category
- Go48 Graphix – Graphics Design
- Go48 Anim8 – Animation
- Go48 Live – Film Making
- Go48 GamIT – Game Design
- Go48 UI/UX – App Design
- Register as individual or group participants ( maximum # 5 )
- Understand the Brief, Theme, Instructions & the deadlines of either 48 minutes or 48 hours
- Participate with passion, sincerity and follow the design process.
- Submit your entry before or on the deadline.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The winning entries will be felicitated as below:
- The Winners of each GO48 Challenge in 48 hours category will get the HUION Pen Tablet 640P.
- Each of the winning participants will be given the certificate of winning the ‘International Go-48 Challenge Merit Award’ along with a digital trophy for ‘Winning Entry’.
- The best global entry will also receive a copy of the digital publication and Amazon Shopping Coupon worth Rs 500/- (the coupon amount and sponsors will vary for different countries).
- Each of the winning Individuals and teams for all design categories will be published in international platforms: (a) published online, (b) recognised by ASIFA and (c) displayed as winners on Associating Partners websites giving full credits to you, your team and your institution.
- The winning entries will also be made available for the world to look at the creative talent you possess. We will promote your work through the online global media publications.
All participating entries will be facilitated :
All participants will be awarded Participation Certificates & entitled to free updates and subscription to the series of webinars, workshops and scholarships offers throughout the year. These workshops and the webinar will be conducted by design experts from industry as well as academia from the world’s renowned art & design fraternity.