GO48 GRAPHIX CHALLENGES are STARTING FROM TODAY
CHECK THE PAGE FOR DETAILS
Visual Communication Design : Graphic Design
GO48 Graphic Challenge categories :
You can participate in two challenges as individual or team.
- LoGO48 – Logo Design in 48 minutes based on the brief given at the start of the event 10 minutes before 12:45 GMT on 21.10.2021.
- MotionX – Design Motion Graphics in 48 hours based on the brief given at the start of the event 10 minutes before 12:45 GMT on 22.10.2021. Submit by 24.10.2021.
Digital Logo Design – You can use any graphic software of your choice and submit your entry as a design file in original format of *.psd, *.cdr, *.ai etc and other formats are unacceptable such as.*.png, *.jpeg, *.jpg etc.( Submit either as a Digital design or a Handmade design with pictures of the stages of the process )
Handmade Logo Design – You can use shading pencils, colors, paints, and any other physical tool available with you to create your design on A4 or A3 size sheets only. Explain your idea in 50 words only. Submit the scanned copy in pdf format only.
The solutions could suit different age groups, literacy levels and geographies. Design in such a way that it is clearly noticeable and easily understood.
How to Submit
You shall create the entry as per instructions and upload it in your googledrive and share the same with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to also upload the same on your instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube (in case of videos), pinterest and other handles and tag us as well as tag your college and mentor (if any). We would happily add one mark for this in case of a tie.
- Youtube channel at https://bit.ly/2KL8rk1
- Instagram at https://bit.ly/39ghkvW
- Facebook at https://bit.ly/3G7siSm
- Linkedin at https://bit.ly/30HyeBn
The best works shall be uploaded later by the organizers on the above instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube, pinterest handles and tagged back (in case it was tagged by you).
All work becomes the property of the GO48 organizers and associates. The problem statements are real and designed by the industry.
Do not put your name or any identification in front of the artwork.
GO48 Time codes :
Participants to adhere to the timeline for submissions.
GO48 minutes :
Design to be completed and submitted in 48 minutes.
GO48 hours :
Design to be completed and submitted in 48 hours i.e. 2 days.
- You need to submit the solution as a set of pages with a design software file with stages of brainstorming, idea, iterations and final design.
- In addition, you must include a write-up of around 100 words explaining the final solution as well as the design process followed.
- You can submit for more than one category for this challenge (Go48-Graphix).
Go48 Challenge is open to all, students, graduates, and young designers from around the world. You may work as individuals or work as collaborative groups. You are encouraged to follow a design process in solving the problem, as well as seek guidance from faculty members and professionals.
Go48 Challenge is an online competition. It is open to participants from around the world.
- Fill the Online Registration Form Read all details and Register at http://tiny.cc/go48challenge
- Select one or more Competition Category
- Go48 Graphix – Graphics Design
- Go48 Anim8 – Animation
- Go48 Live – Film Making
- Go48 GamIT – Game Design
- Go48 UI/UX – App Design
- Register as individual or group participants ( maximum # 5 )
- Understand the Brief, Theme, Instructions & the deadlines of either 48 minutes or 48 hours
- Participate with passion, sincerity and follow the design process.
- Submit your entry before or on the deadline.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The winning entries will be felicitated as below:
- The Winners of each GO48 Challenge in 48 hours category will get the WACOM CL20.
- Each of the winning participants will be given the certificate of winning the ‘International Go-48 Challenge Merit Award’.
- Each of the winning Individuals and teams for all design categories will be published in international platforms:
- published online social media handles and on the go48.in under the results menu.
- recognized by ASIFA and
- displayed as winners on Associating Partners websites giving full credits to you, your team and your institution.
- The winning entries will also be made available for the world to look at the creative talent you possess. We will promote your work through the online global media publications.
All participating entries will be facilitated :
All participants will be awarded Participation Certificates & entitled to free updates and subscription to the series of webinars, workshops and scholarships offers throughout the year. These workshops and the webinar will be conducted by design experts from industry as well as academia from the world’s renowned art & design fraternity.